OUR ONLINE RESERVATIONS HAVE MOVED
We no longer use OpenTable as our online reservation service. We have moved to RESY!
Please note that our last seating is at 8 pm on Tuesdays - Wednesdays and at 9 pm Thursday-Saturday.
- All Cafe Troia staff have been vaccinated.
- We continue to make sanitation a priority. Regulations are "back to normal".
- Our tables are still spaced 6 feet apart and some are separated by screens, and they are sanitized between uses.
- Menus are cleaned after each use.
- Our indoor dining rooms each have an air purifier and hand sanitizer is available for guests.
- Plesae call us if you have any further questions about how we are keeping our restaurant safe and sanitized.
VACATION! We will be CLOSED July 4-12, re-opening on Tues. July 13. We appologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Your order ticket goes straight to our kitchen. Delivery available for only a $5 fee within a 6 mile radius!
You can also place delivery orders through GrubHub.
As always, we appreciate your patronage and strive to bring you the freshest, most delicious meals with Italian authenticity.
Half-price Bottles of Wine
Tuesdays are Half-price Wine Night! All bottles of wine up to $150 are half-off!
Make a Reservation
We are OPEN for al fresco dining rain or shine! Our beautiful, covered deck and courtyard garden has ample seating. We also have indoor seating available in our 3 dining rooms.
This reservation function has limited seating capacity to allow us to manage flow. Please call us directly for help with making a reservation or with any questions.
By reserving a table, we are also able to better staff servers and kitchen staff appropriately. Thank you in advance for your assistance!