OUR ONLINE RESERVATIONS HAVE MOVED
We no longer use OpenTable as our online reservation service. We have moved to RESY!
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE LATEST COVID RESTRICTIONS
- DINERS ARE NOW REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES, UNLESS YOU ARE ACTIVELY EATING OR DRINKING.
- Our tables are still spaced 6 feet apart and some are separated by screens, and they are sanitized between uses.
- Our indoor dining rooms each have an air purifier and hand sanitizer is available for guests.
- YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY DURING THIS PANDEMIC, PLEASE CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW WE ARE KEEPING OUR RESTAURANT SAFE AND SANITIZED
- Please note that our kitchen takes the last orders at 8pm on Tuesdays - Wednesdays and at 9pm Thursday-Saturday.
Your order ticket goes straight to our kitchen. Delivery available for only a $5 fee within a 6 mile radius! You can also place delivery orders through GrubHub.
As always, we appreciate your patronage and strive to bring you the freshest, most delicious meals with Italian authenticity.
April 16th - May 2nd will be Restaurant Week!
Check out our events page to see our specials!
Half-price Bottles of Wine
Tuesdays are Half-price Wine Night! All bottles of wine up to $150 are half-off!
Make a Reservation
We are OPEN for al fresco dining rain or shine! Our beautiful, covered deck and courtyard garden have 6 ft spaced tables. We also have indoor seating available with fewer tables and spaced 6 feet apart.
Guests must wear masks upon entering and until they are actively eating or drinking and also if you leave your table (to go to the restroom or when leaving).
This reservation function has limited seating capacity due to new regulations. Please call us directly to make a reservation or with any questions.
By reserving a table, we are also able to better staff servers and kitchen staff appropriately. Thank you in advance for your assistance!